Affiliation: University of Florida
- World Psychiatric Association Pharmacopsychiatry Section statement on comparative effectiveness of antipsychotics in the treatment of schizophreniaRajiv Tandon
University of Florida, Tallahassee, USA
Schizophr Res 100:20-38. 2008....
- The nosology of schizophrenia: toward DSM-5 and ICD-11Rajiv Tandon
Department of Psychiatry, University of Florida, PO Box 103424, Gainesville, FL 32610 3424, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 35:557-69. 2012....
- Antipsychotics in the treatment of schizophrenia: an overviewRajiv Tandon
Department of Psychiatry, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL 32610 3424, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 72:4-8. 2011....
- Schizophrenia, "just the facts" 5. Treatment and prevention. Past, present, and futureRajiv Tandon
University of Florida, Department of Psychiatry, FL, USA
Schizophr Res 122:1-23. 2010..We evaluate the potential contribution of pharmacogenomics and other biological markers in optimizing individual treatment and outcome in the future...
- Defining and measuring clinical effectiveness in the treatment of schizophreniaHenry A Nasrallah
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267 0559, USA
Psychiatr Serv 56:273-82. 2005..This report describes an approach to define and measure the clinical effectiveness of treatment in achieving these objectives...
- Schizophrenia, "just the facts" 4. Clinical features and conceptualizationRajiv Tandon
Department of Psychiatry, University of Florida College of Medicine, P O Box 100256, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Schizophr Res 110:1-23. 2009..Possible implications for DSM-V and ICD-11 definitions of schizophrenia are discussed...
- Efficacy, safety, and tolerability of quetiapine in patients with schizophreniaHenry A Nasrallah
Department of Psychiatry, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Miss, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:12-20. 2002..This article will review the clinical trials examining the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of quetiapine in the treatment of patients with schizophrenia...
- Validation of the Investigator's Assessment Questionnaire, a new clinical tool for relative assessment of response to antipsychotics in patients with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorderRajiv Tandon
Department of Psychiatry (Adjunct, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
Psychiatry Res 136:211-21. 2005..35 days in the study and a decrease in CGI-I of 0.21 units. These results provide initial validation of the IAQ as a tool for evaluating antipsychotic response in patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder...
- Schizophrenia, "Just the Facts" 6. Moving ahead with the schizophrenia concept: from the elephant to the mouseMatcheri S Keshavan
Department of Psychiatry, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Massachusetts Mental Health Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Schizophr Res 127:3-13. 2011..The mouse may be the way to rescue the trapped elephant!..
- Should overeating and obesity be classified as an addictive disorder in DSM-5?Claudia Moreno
University of Florida College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Curr Pharm Des 17:1128-31. 2011..In this article, we consider the rationale for this recommendation and evaluate its pros and cons. We summarize how the problem of overeating is addressed in our current classification systems and discuss DSM-5 approaches to the issue...