MALLE ANNE TAGAMETS
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- A model of working memory: bridging the gap between electrophysiology and human brain imagingM A Tagamets
Functional Neuroimaging Laboratory, Maryland Psychiatric Research Center, School of Medicine, University of Maryland, Baltimore 21228, USA
Neural Netw 13:941-52. 2000..It is shown that in addition to imparting better performance for the memory circuit, this mechanism also provides a better match to imaging data from working memory studies...
- Interpreting PET and fMRI measures of functional neural activity: the effects of synaptic inhibition on cortical activation in human imaging studiesM A Tagamets
Maryland Psychiatric Research Center, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21228, USA
Brain Res Bull 54:267-73. 2001..Conversely, with high recurrence or actively driven excitation, inhibition can lower observed values...
- Word and letter string processing networks in schizophrenia: evidence for anomalies and compensationJacqueline A Griego
Functional Neuroimaging Laboratory, Maryland Psychiatric Research Center, Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine, PO Box 21247, Baltimore, MD 21228, USA
Brain Lang 107:158-66. 2008..Alternative mechanisms included increases in right hemisphere involvement and increased top-down influence from frontal to posterior regions...
- Visual Plasticity in Schizophrenia:A Training ProgramMalle Tagamets; Fiscal Year: 2006..This combined research and educational approach may enhance drug development with respect to specific interacting elements of the brain, and may promote an improvement in schizophrenia treatment strategies. ..
- Brain Correlates of Executive Function during Semantic Retrieval in SchizophreniaMALLE ANNE TAGAMETS; Fiscal Year: 2010....