Affiliation: University of Utah
- Cataract surgery for the developing worldGeoffrey Tabin
John A Moran Eye Center, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 19:55-9. 2008....
- Pediatric cataract surgery in NepalJaya Thakur
Tilganga Eye Center, Kathmandu, Nepal
J Cataract Refract Surg 30:1629-35. 2004..Primary posterior capsulotomy and AV helped prevent visual axis opacification without a significant increase in complications...
- Safety and efficacy of manual small incision cataract surgery for phacolytic glaucomaGeoffrey Tabin
Br J Ophthalmol 91:269-70. 2007
- Going to high altitude with preexisting ocular conditionsThomas H Mader
Alaska Native Medical Center, Anchorage, Alaska 99508, USA
High Alt Med Biol 4:419-30. 2003..This review will give the reader background regarding these potentially debilitating conditions in order to better prepare for exposure to high altitude environments...
- Treatment of vitreoretinal disorders in the developing world: indications and outcomes of vitreoretinal surgery in NepalGovinda Paudyal
Tilganga Eye Centre, Kathmandu, Nepal
Ophthalmology 112:319-26. 2005..CONCLUSIONS: Despite prolonged duration of vision loss at presentation, vitreoretinal surgery in the developing world can restore useful vision in many patients with RD and vitreous hemorrhage...
- A prospective randomized clinical trial of phacoemulsification vs manual sutureless small-incision extracapsular cataract surgery in NepalSanduk Ruit
Tilganga Eye Center, Bagmati Pul, Gaushala, Kathmandu, Nepal
Am J Ophthalmol 143:32-38. 2007..To compare the efficacy and visual results of phacoemulsification vs manual sutureless small-incision extracapsular cataract surgery (SICS) for the treatment of cataracts in Nepal...