Stephen R Tabet
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Safety and acceptability of penile application of 2 candidate topical microbicides: BufferGel and PRO 2000 Gel: 3 randomized trials in healthy low-risk men and HIV-positive menStephen R Tabet
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 33:476-83. 2003....
- Brief report: effectiveness of combination antiretroviral therapy on survival and opportunistic infections in a developing world setting: an observational cohort studyDaniel M Corey
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 44:451-5. 2007..The prolonged effectiveness of antiretroviral therapy (ART) in a developing country is not well established...
- The natural history of untreated HIV infection in Lima, Peru: implications for clinical trial endpoints for HIV vaccinesDaniel Corey
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Hum Vaccin 1:160-4. 2005..5 years. If clinical endpoints are required to evaluate the clinical effectiveness of T cell based vaccines, extended clinical follow-up of subjects enrolled in such trials will be required...
- Correlates of prevalent and incident Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus infection in men who have sex with menCorey Casper
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
J Infect Dis 185:990-3. 2002..Reporting > or =1 HIV-positive partner (OR, 5.9; 95% CI, 1.8-19.3), amyl nitrite use (OR, 7.0; 95% CI, 2.1-23.0), and lymphadenopathy in the past 6 months (OR, 7.7; 95% CI, 1.9-31.0) correlated with KSHV seroconversion...
- Safety and acceptability of the Reality condom for anal sex among men who have sex with menCristina Renzi
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle 98104, USA
AIDS 17:727-31. 2003..To assess safety and acceptability of Reality condoms for anal sex among men who have sex with men...
- Antiretroviral therapy for HIV-1 vaccine efficacy trial participants who seroconvertH Nina Kim
Departments of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Vaccine 24:532-9. 2006..A standardized HAART protocol for HIV-1 vaccine efficacy trial participants who become HIV-infected is essential to the evaluation of CTL-based HIV-1 vaccines on the natural history of HIV-1 infection...