Z Laura Tabatabai
Affiliation: University of California
- Radiation-induced atypical glandular cells mimicking recurrent adenocarcinoma in a posthysterectomy vaginal smearZ Laura Tabatabai
Acta Cytol 47:106-7. 2003
- Distinguishing primary and metastatic conventional renal cell carcinoma from other malignant neoplasms in fine-needle aspiration biopsy specimensZ Laura Tabatabai
Department of Cytopatholoy, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 129:1017-21. 2005..Many studies have discussed the features of renal cell carcinoma in fine-needle aspiration biopsy specimens, but the significance of the cytologic features is not known...
- Proton HR-MAS spectroscopy and quantitative pathologic analysis of MRI/3D-MRSI-targeted postsurgical prostate tissuesMark G Swanson
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 1290, USA
Magn Reson Med 50:944-54. 2003....
- Quantitative analysis of prostate metabolites using 1H HR-MAS spectroscopyMark G Swanson
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, 94107, USA
Magn Reson Med 55:1257-64. 2006..7, P < 0.01; [PAs](mean) = 5.28 +/- 5.44, P < 0.01). Serial spectra acquired over 12 hr indicated that the degradation of Cho-containing metabolites was minimized by acquiring HR-MAS data at 1 degree C compared to 20 degrees C...
- Quantification of choline- and ethanolamine-containing metabolites in human prostate tissues using 1H HR-MAS total correlation spectroscopyMark G Swanson
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, 1700 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Magn Reson Med 60:33-40. 2008..7 +/- 2.2%, while Cho+mI and Eth increased 18% in 1 hr at 1 degrees C and a 2250 Hz spin rate...
- Ethnic group-related differences in CpG hypermethylation of the GSTP1 gene promoter among African-American, Caucasian and Asian patients with prostate cancerHideki Enokida
Department of Urology and Pathology, Veterans Affairs Medical Center and University of California, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Int J Cancer 116:174-81. 2005..Ours is the first study investigating GSTP1 methylation differences in PC among African-American, Caucasian and Asian...
- The E-cadherin -160 C/A polymorphism and prostate cancer risk in white and black American menDeepa Pookot
Department of Urology, Veterans Affairs Medical Center and University of California San Francisco, 94121, USA
J Urol 176:793-6. 2006..We hypothesized that allelic variation at this site may be associated with racial differences in the incidence and severity of prostate cancer...
- The Y-encoded TSPY protein: a significant marker potentially plays a role in the pathogenesis of testicular germ cell tumorsYunmin Li
Department of Medicine, VA Medical Center, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Hum Pathol 38:1470-81. 2007..Our results suggest that TSPY, in combination with other markers, could be an important marker for diagnosis and subclassification of TGCTs and support its role in the pathogenesis of both gonadoblastoma and TGCTs...