Jonathan O Swanson
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Association of initial CT findings with quality-of-life outcomes for traumatic brain injury in childrenJonathan O Swanson
Department of Radiology, Seattle Children s Hospital and University of Washington, 4800 Sand Point Way NE M S R 5417, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Pediatr Radiol 42:974-81. 2012..Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a leading cause of acquired disability in children and adolescents...
- Optimizing peer review: A year of experience after instituting a real-time comment-enhanced program at a children's hospitalJonathan O Swanson
Department of Radiology, Seattle Children s Hospital, WA 98105, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 198:1121-5. 2012..The peer review system offered instantaneous feedback with an enhanced comment feature for peer radiologists...
- Pediatric CT: strategies to lower radiation doseClaudia Zacharias
Department of Radiology, University of Washington, Redmond, WA, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 200:950-6. 2013..This article reviews general principles of lowering radiation dose, the basic physics that impact radiation dose, and specific CT integrated dose-reduction tools focused on the pediatric population...
- Peer review comments augment diagnostic error characterization and departmental quality assurance: 1-year experience from a children's hospitalRamesh S Iyer
Department of Radiology, Seattle Children s Hospital, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 200:132-7. 2013..The objective of our study was to categorize radiologist peer review comments and evaluate their functions within the context of a comprehensive quality assurance (QA) program...
- Safety essentials: acute reactions to iodinated contrast mediaRamesh S Iyer
Department of Radiology, Seattle Children s Hospital and the University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Can Assoc Radiol J 64:193-9. 2013..The remainder of the article will review the assessment of potential reactions, initial management, and treatment algorithms for specific reactions. ..