Affiliation: University of California
- Risk communication and decision tools for children's health protectionPatrice Sutton
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment, University of California, San Francisco, Oakland, California 94162, USA
Birth Defects Res C Embryo Today 99:45-9. 2013..The institutionalization of the Navigation Guide would provide a concrete mechanism for linking science to action to protect children's health...
- Toxic environmental chemicals: the role of reproductive health professionals in preventing harmful exposuresPatrice Sutton
Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94612, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 207:164-73. 2012..Thus, prevention of developmental exposures to environmental chemicals would benefit greatly from the active participation of reproductive health professionals in clinical and policy arenas...
- Reproductive environmental healthPatrice Sutton
Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment, University of California, San Francisco, Oakland, California, USA
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 22:517-24. 2010..This article provides an overview of the nature and extent of the science in the field of reproductive environmental health and its implications for OB/GYN clinical practice...
- Reproductive health and the industrialized food system: a point of intervention for health policyPatrice Sutton
University of California, in Oakland, California, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 30:888-97. 2011....
- Counseling patients on preventing prenatal environmental exposures - a mixed-methods study of obstetriciansNaomi E Stotland
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e98771. 2014..Describe the attitudes, beliefs, and practices of U.S. obstetricians on the topic of prenatal environmental exposures...
- A collaborative effort to address the distribution of plutonium-contaminated sludge in Livermore, CaliforniaPatrice Sutton
UCSF Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
New Solut 22:191-211. 2012..Advancing an ethical research agenda will involve looking upstream of the contamination and working toward sustainable solutions to security that do not involve the public health threats embedded in the global embrace of nuclear weapons...
- An evidence-based medicine methodology to bridge the gap between clinical and environmental health sciencesTracey J Woodruff
University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 30:931-7. 2011..The methodology can also support professional societies, health care organizations, government agencies, and others in developing prevention-oriented guidelines for use in clinical and policy settings...