Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Acute toxicity of proton beam radiation for pediatric central nervous system malignanciesGita Suneja
Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:1431-6. 2013..Proton beam therapy (PBT) for pediatric CNS malignancies may reduce late toxicity, but acute toxicity is not well defined. We examined acute toxicity for children with CNS malignancies treated with PBT...
- Disparities in the treatment and outcomes of lung cancer among HIV-infected individualsGita Suneja
Department of Radiation Oncology, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
AIDS 27:459-68. 2013..It is unclear whether HIV-infected individuals with lung cancer receive similar cancer treatment as HIV-uninfected individuals...
- Postoperative radiation therapy for low-grade glioma: patterns of care between 1998 and 2006Gita Suneja
Department of Radiation Oncology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Cancer 118:3735-42. 2012..PORT may benefit patients with high-risk features. The aim of this study was to assess temporal trends and determinants of the use of PORT...
- Prevalence of HIV Infection among U.S. Hodgkin Lymphoma CasesMeredith S Shiels
Authors Affiliations Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland Cancer Prevention Institute of California, Fremont, California and Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 23:274-81. 2014..Thus, despite the low HIV prevalence in the United States, the HIV epidemic may have contributed substantially to the general population burden of Hodgkin lymphoma...
- Assessing interpersonal and communication skills in radiation oncology residents: a pilot standardized patient programMelody Ju
Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 88:1129-35. 2014..We present the design of a novel, pilot standardized patient (SP) program and the evaluation of communication skills among radiation oncology residents...
- Effect of practice integration between urologists and radiation oncologists on prostate cancer treatment patternsJustin E Bekelman
Department of Radiation Oncology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Urol 190:97-101. 2013....