Chen Chih J Sun
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Discrepancy in pathologic diagnosis of placental lesionsChen Chih J Sun
Department of Pathology, University of Maryland, Baltimore 21201, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 126:706-9. 2002..Placentas are routinely examined by surgical pathologists, but peer review of placental diagnosis is rarely performed...
- Mycobacterium avium complex-associated cholecystitis in an HIV-infected womanLori E Fantry
Institute of Human Virology, University of Maryland Medical School, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 16:201-4. 2002..Infection and clinical disease has been reported in other organs as well. We report the first case of cholecystitis associated with MAC infection of the gallbladder...
- Inflammatory markers in intrauterine and fetal blood and cerebrospinal fluid compartments are associated with adverse pulmonary and neurologic outcomes in preterm infantsRose M Viscardi
Department of Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Pediatr Res 55:1009-17. 2004..05 each case) but not >/=28 wk GA. These data suggest that in infants </=28 wks GA, BPD may be initiated by inflammatory mediators in amniotic fluid, but brain injury may involve variations in the systemic inflammatory response...
- Disordered pulmonary myofibroblast distribution and elastin expression in preterm infants with Ureaplasma urealyticum pneumonitisRose Viscardi
Department of Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 22 South Greene Street, Baltimore, 21201, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 9:143-51. 2006....
- Lung pathology in premature infants with Ureaplasma urealyticum infectionRose M Viscardi
Department of Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 22 S Greene Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 5:141-50. 2002..We conclude that persistent lung U. urealyticum infection may contribute to chronic inflammation and early fibrosis in the preterm lung...
- Pathologic quiz case: fetal death at 32 weeks of gestationRay Armand
Department of Pathology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 127:e317-8. 2003
- Pathologic quiz case: renal mass in a 3-week-old infant. Congenital mesoblastic nephroma, mixed typeRaghava B Munivenkatappa
Department of Pathology, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 128:929-30. 2004
- Extra-oral plasmablastic lymphoma: report of a case and review of literatureFabio Tavora
Department of Pathology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, 21201, USA
Hum Pathol 37:1233-6. 2006....
- Late postpartum eclampsia: report of two cases managed by uterine curettage and review of the literatureKoji Matsuo
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Am J Perinatol 24:257-66. 2007..Patients presented in our case report showed no seizures after uterine curettage. This potential useful management for LPPE requires additional investigation...