Peggy S Sullivan
Affiliation: University of California
- Hints to the diagnosis of mixed acinar-endocrine carcinoma on pancreatic fine-needle aspiration: avoiding a potential diagnostic pitfallPeggy S Sullivan
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, Calif 90095 1732, USA
Acta Cytol 57:296-302. 2013..Mixed acinar-endocrine carcinoma (MAEC) is a rare mixed tumor of the pancreas defined by both acinar and endocrine cell differentiation...
- Expression of thyroid transcription factor-1 in normal endometrium is associated with risk of endometrial cancer developmentPeggy S Sullivan
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1732, USA
Mod Pathol 25:1140-8. 2012..TTF-1 expression in normal endometrium could potentially provide clinically useful information as a biomarker for the risk of endometrial cancer...
- Classical pathology versus molecular pathology in renal cell carcinomaPeggy Soung Sullivan
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, 10833 Le Conte Avenue, CHS A7 149, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Curr Urol Rep 8:5-11. 2007....
- Should histologic type be taken into account when considering neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast carcinoma?Peggy S Sullivan
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, David E Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Breast J 15:146-54. 2009..Lobular carcinomas respond poorly to neoadjuvant chemotherapy as evidence by lack of complete pathologic response and rare histologic tissue response...
- The impact of atypia/follicular lesion of undetermined significance and repeat fine-needle aspiration: 5 years before and after implementation of the Bethesda SystemPeggy S Sullivan
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
Cancer Cytopathol 122:866-72. 2014..We studied their effects on reporting rates, subsequent management, and surgical outcome over a 10-year period, 5 years before and after implementation of the BSRTC...
- Accurate classification of sentinel lymph node metastases in patients with lobular breast carcinomaSophia K Apple
UCLA Path and Lab Med, University of California Los Angeles, CA 90095 1732, USA
Breast 19:360-4. 2010..The criteria for assessing small volume metastases in the sentinel lymph node of patients with invasive lobular carcinoma need to be more clearly defined...