Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- HIV and people with serious mental illness: the public sector's role in reducing HIV risk and improving careG Sullivan
RAND, Santa Monica, USA
Psychiatr Serv 50:648-52. 1999....
- Objective life circumstances and life satisfaction: results from the course of homelessness studyG N Marshall
Social Policy Department RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA 90407 2138, USA
J Health Soc Behav 37:44-58. 1996..Findings are discussed with reference to the utility of a hierarchical model of life satisfaction that incorporates domain-specific, as well as global, satisfaction...
- The economic impact of capitated care for high utilizers of public mental health services: the Los Angeles PARTNERS program experienceK Kapur
RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 26:416-29. 1999..These results suggest that future capitation programs for this severely ill population would benefit from using detailed clinical information to determine program eligibility and to set risk-adjusted capitation rates...
- Utilization of mental health and substance abuse services among homeless adults in Los AngelesP Koegel
RAND, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Med Care 37:306-17. 1999..This article examines utilization and predictors of mental health and substance abuse treatment among a community-based probability sample of homeless adults...
- Correlates of HIV antiretroviral adherence in persons with serious mental illnessG J Wagner
RAND, Santa Monica, California 90407, USA
AIDS Care 16:501-6. 2004....