Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Effectiveness and net cost of reminder/recall for adolescent immunizationsChristina A Suh
Children s Outcomes Research Program, Children s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
Pediatrics 129:e1437-45. 2012..To assess the effectiveness of reminder/recall (R/R) for immunizing adolescents in private pediatric practices and to describe the associated costs and revenues...
- Late-season influenza vaccination: a national survey of physician practice and barriersChristina Suh
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
Am J Prev Med 39:69-73. 2010..Although late-season influenza vaccination has been recently promoted, existing data suggest it occurs infrequently...
- Parental views of school-located delivery of adolescent vaccinesKaren Kelminson
Departments of Pediatrics, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Adolesc Health 51:190-6. 2012..This study assessed parents' attitudes toward administration of adolescent vaccines (tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis [Tdap], meningococcal conjugate [MenACWY], human papillomavirus [HPV], and influenza) at school...
- Effectiveness and cost of immunization recall at school-based health centersAllison Kempe
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado, 80045, USA
Pediatrics 129:e1446-52. 2012..We assessed (1) immunization rates achieved with recall among sixth-grade girls (demonstration study); (2) effectiveness of recall among sixth-grade boys (randomized controlled trial [RCT]); and (3) cost of conducting recall in SBHCs...
- Pediatricians' attitudes about collaborations with other community vaccinators in the delivery of seasonal influenza vaccineAllison Kempe
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, USA
Acad Pediatr 12:26-35. 2012..We assessed among pediatricians nationally their preferences regarding location of influenza vaccination for patient subgroups and their attitudes about collaborative delivery methods...