Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medicare Part D research highlights and policy updates, 2013: impact and insightsJoann Stubbings
Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago, IL, USA
Clin Ther 35:402-12. 2013..Since its implementation in 2006, Medicare Part D has evolved from a program that offered basic access to covered drugs for beneficiaries to one that has the potential to affect patient outcomes...
- Implementing the Medicare drug benefit in a diverse inner-city communityJoann Stubbings
Research and Public Policy, Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Services, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:193-9. 2007..An integrated effort to maintain continued access to pharmacy services and prescribed medications for patients in an inner-city community before and during the implementation of the Medicare prescription drug benefit is described...
- Medicare Part D: selected issues for pharmacists and beneficiaries in 2007Janet Kilian
Amabulatory Care Pharmacy Department, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy, 833 South Wood St, MC 886, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 13:59-65. 2007..Pharmacists will continue to be an essential and integral part of the continued success of the Medicare prescription drug benefit in 2007, in part by being informed about the policies and regulations...
- Medicare Part D: selected issues for plan sponsors, pharmacists, and beneficiaries in 2009Joann Stubbings
Department of Pharmacy Practice, University of Illinois, 833 S Wood St, MC 886, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Am J Manag Care 15:645-9. 2009..Since its inception in January 2006, there have been numerous refinements; however, the overall purpose and structure of the benefit remain the same...
- Improvement in safety monitoring of biologic response modifiers after the implementation of clinical care guidelines by a specialtyRebekah L Hanson
Specialty Pharmacy Services, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 19:49-67. 2013..Because of these risks, a baseline assessment and routine monitoring have been recommended, but standardized guidelines for monitoring have yet to be established...
- Medicare part D research and policy highlights, 2012: impact and insightsDenys T Lau
Department of Pharmacy Administration, University of Illinois, 833 South Wood Street, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Clin Ther 34:904-14. 2012..In the 6 years since the implementation of Medicare Part D in the United States, the program has been reported to improve quality, offer better beneficiary protections, and lower drug costs...
- Medicare Part D policy update and implications for 2010Ronnie J Depue
Forest Research Institute, Richmond, VA, USA
Am J Manag Care 16:e117-20. 2010..This article describes and catalogs the changes for 2010...
- Medicare part D: selected issues for plan sponsors, pharmacists, and beneficiaries in 2008Ronnie Depue
Coventry Health Care, 4300 Cox Rd, Glen Allen, VA 23060, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 14:50-60. 2008..There was continued emphasis on enrollment in the second year in 2007, with some refinement of the benefit such as removal of coverage for erectile dysfunction drugs...
- Medicare drug cards: where are the savings?Joann Stubbings
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 45:308, 311. 2005