Amy L Stuart
Affiliation: University of South Florida
- The social distribution of neighborhood-scale air pollution and monitoring protectionAmy L Stuart
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33612 3805, USA
J Air Waste Manag Assoc 59:591-602. 2009..The results suggest disparities in exposures to air pollution, disparities in regulatory monitoring representation, and the need for more monitoring and analyses at smaller spatial scales...
- Degradation of biological weapons agents in the environment: implications for terrorism responseAmy L Stuart
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida 33612, USA
Environ Sci Technol 39:2736-43. 2005..Hence,the current level of understanding and representation of environmental viability degradation in response models is inadequate to inform appropriate emergency response measures...
- An inequality study of ambient nitrogen dioxide and traffic levels near elementary schools in the Tampa areaAmy L Stuart
University of South Florida, 13201 Bruce B Downs Blvd MDC 56, Tampa, FL 33612 3805, USA
J Environ Manage 92:1923-30. 2011..Although measured NO(2) levels were low and the differences between groups are small, results suggest disparities by racial/ethnic and economic status in children's exposures to air pollution for the Tampa area...
- Spatiotemporal distributions of ambient oxides of nitrogen, with implications for exposure inequality and urban designHaofei Yu
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, University of South Florida, 13201 Bruce B Downs Blvd, MDC 56, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
J Air Waste Manag Assoc 63:943-55. 2013..As annual average concentration increased, the disparity between groups generally increased. However for the highest 1-hr concentrations, reverse disparities were also found...
- Total mercury loadings in sediment from gold mining and conservation areas in GuyanaJoniqua Howard
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of South Florida, 4202 East Fowler Avenue, ENB 118, Tampa, FL 33620, USA
Environ Monit Assess 179:555-73. 2011..Mercury sediment loadings were slightly positively correlated with pH (correlation coefficient = 0.2; p value < 0.001) whereas no significant correlations were found with dissolved oxygen or turbidity...