- What you want (and do not want) affects what you see (and do not see): avoidance social goals and social eventsAmy Strachman
Psychology Department, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Pers Soc Psychol Bull 32:1446-58. 2006..Results suggest that avoidance social goals are associated with emphasizing potential threats when making sense of the social environment...
- Will you be there for me when things go right? Supportive responses to positive event disclosuresShelly L Gable
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
J Pers Soc Psychol 91:904-17. 2006..The results are discussed in terms of the recurrent, but often overlooked, role that positive emotional exchanges play in building relationship resources...
- Attachment orientations and daily condom use in dating relationshipsAmy Strachman
University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Sex Res 46:319-29. 2009..Implications for sexual risk-taking behaviors and future research using daily diary methods to study sexuality in intimate relationships are discussed...
- Maintaining sexual desire in intimate relationships: the importance of approach goalsEmily At Impett
Institute of Personality and Social Research, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 5050, USA
J Pers Soc Psychol 94:808-23. 2008..Implications of these findings for maintaining sexual desire in long-term relationships are discussed...
- Exposure to degrading versus nondegrading music lyrics and sexual behavior among youthSteven C Martino
RAND, 4570 5th Ave, Suite 600, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Pediatrics 118:e430-41. 2006....