Bryan L Stone
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Hospital admission medication reconciliation in medically complex children: an observational studyBryan L Stone
Division of Pediatric Inpatient Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah School of Medicine, 100 N Mario Capecchi Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84113, USA
Arch Dis Child 95:250-5. 2010..To evaluate admission medication reconciliation in children with medically complex conditions (MCC) by determining the availability and accuracy of five information sources and characterising admitting order errors...
- The Joint Commission Children's Asthma Care quality measures and asthma readmissionsBernhard A Fassl
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Pediatrics 130:482-91. 2012..The objectives of this quality improvement study were to examine changes in provider compliance with CAC 1-3 and associated asthma hospitalization outcomes after full implementation of an asthma care process model (CPM)...
- Children with complex chronic conditions in inpatient hospital settings in the United StatesTamara D Simon
Pediatric Research Enterprise, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Pediatrics 126:647-55. 2010....
- Quality of care for children hospitalized with asthmaFlory L Nkoy
Division of Inpatient Medicine, Primary Children s Medical Center, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84113, USA
Pediatrics 122:1055-63. 2008....
- Delays in discharge in a tertiary care pediatric hospitalRajendu Srivastava
Division of Inpatient Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, Utah 84113, USA
J Hosp Med 4:481-5. 2009..Delays in discharges affect both efficiency and timeliness of care; 2 measures of quality of inpatient care...
- Children with chronic complex medical illnesses: Is inpatient care family-centered?Bryan L Stone
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
J Pediatr Rehabil Med 1:237-43. 2008..Families of children with complex chronic medical illnesses (CCMI) benefit from coordinated, family-centered healthcare...
- Hospitalist care of the medically complex childRajendu Srivastava
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah School of Medicine, 100 North Medical Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 52:1165-87, x. 2005....