Genomes and Genes
Rodney A Stewart
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Future perspectives in melanoma research. Meeting report from the "Melanoma research: a bridge from Naples to the World. Napoli, December 5th-6th 2011"Paolo A Ascierto
Department of Melanoma, Sarcoma, and Head and Neck Disease, Istituto Nazionale Tumori Fondazione Pascale, Naples, Italy
J Transl Med 10:83. 2012....
- Phosphatase-dependent and -independent functions of Shp2 in neural crest cells underlie LEOPARD syndrome pathogenesisRodney A Stewart
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Pediatric Oncology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Dev Cell 18:750-62. 2010....
- Zebrafish foxd3 is selectively required for neural crest specification, migration and survivalRodney A Stewart
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Dev Biol 292:174-88. 2006....
- Distinct neuroblastoma-associated alterations of PHOX2B impair sympathetic neuronal differentiation in zebrafish modelsDesheng Pei
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Division of Hematology Oncology, Boston Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
PLoS Genet 9:e1003533. 2013....
- A Rap GTPase interactor, RADIL, mediates migration of neural crest precursorsGromoslaw A Smolen
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
Genes Dev 21:2131-6. 2007..We specifically show that these defects are primarily due to the diminished migratory capacity of NC cells. The identification of RADIL as a regulator of NC migration defines a role for the Rap pathway in this process...
- Activated ALK collaborates with MYCN in neuroblastoma pathogenesisShizhen Zhu
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cancer Cell 21:362-73. 2012..Coexpression of activated ALK with MYCN provides prosurvival signals that block this apoptotic response and allow continued expansion and oncogenic transformation of hyperplastic neuroblasts, thus promoting progression to neuroblastoma...
- cpsf1 is required for definitive HSC survival in zebrafishNiccolò Bolli
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Blood 117:3996-4007. 2011..These studies show that cpsf1 is essential for HSC survival and differentiation in caudal hematopoietic tissue...
- Development of the peripheral sympathetic nervous system in zebrafishRodney A Stewart
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Methods Cell Biol 76:237-60. 2004