Genomes and Genes
TOM HALL STEVENS
Affiliation: University of Oregon
- The yeast v-SNARE Vti1p mediates two vesicle transport pathways through interactions with the t-SNAREs Sed5p and Pep12pG F von Mollard
Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 97403 1229, USA
J Cell Biol 137:1511-24. 1997..Therefore, a single v-SNARE can interact functionally with two different t-SNAREs in directing membrane traffic in yeast...
- The yeast vps class E mutants: the beginning of the molecular genetic analysis of multivesicular body biogenesisEmily M Coonrod
Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403, USA
Mol Biol Cell 21:4057-60. 2010....
- Structure, function and regulation of the vacuolar (H+)-ATPaseT H Stevens
Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Oregon, Eugene 97403 1229, USA
Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 13:779-808. 1997..Recent information concerning targeting and regulation of V-ATPases has also been obtained...
- CELL BIOLOGICAL STUDY OF EUKARYOTIC ORGANELLE ASSEMBLYTom Stevens; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- LCQ Deca XP Ion Trap Mass SpectrometerTom Stevens; Fiscal Year: 2003..The sighting of this mass spectrometer at the University of Oregon will make this technology immediately accessible to our researchers, rather than having to rely on long distance collaborations. ..