Affiliation: University of Washington
- Provision of domiciliary dental care in North and West BelfastAnne Stevens
Community Dental Services, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, The Carlisle Center, 40 Antrim Road, Belfast, UK
Prim Dent Care 15:105-11. 2008....
- Teaching pediatric health assessment: using Internet capabilitiesGail M Kieckhefer
Box 357262, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7262, USA
J Pediatr Health Care 16:180-6. 2002..The students' level of confidence in their ability to perform pediatric health assessment rose, as did their test scores, and faculty deemed the revision successful and timesaving for them...
- Presence and characteristics of medical home and health services utilization among children with asthmaGail M Kieckhefer
Department of Family and Child Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7262, USA
J Pediatr Health Care 19:285-92. 2005..We examine the presence of medical home characteristics and describe relationships between medical home and health services utilization in a national sample that includes children with asthma...
- Nighttime sleep and daytime nap patterns in school age children with and without asthmaGail M Kieckhefer
Department of Family and Child Nursing, University of Washington School of Nursing, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 29:338-44. 2008..This research examines subjective and objective report of naps and nighttime sleep in 9- to 11-year-old children with and without asthma...
- Parent-child agreement in report of nighttime respiratory symptoms and sleep disruptions and qualityGail M Kieckhefer
University of Washington School of Nursing, Department of Family and Child Nursing, Seattle, WA 98195 7265, USA
J Pediatr Health Care 23:315-26. 2009..Secondarily, similar concordance patterns in an equal number of dyads where the child was asthma free were examined to illustrate the potential influence of asthma...
- Old challenges and new directions in pediatric rheumatologyDavid A Cabral
Department of Rheumatology, Division of Pediatrics, B C Children s Hospital, University of British Columbia UBC, Vancouver, BC, Canada
J Rheumatol 33:173-84. 2006..Speakers were past and present fellows, local basic science and adult rheumatology colleagues, and pediatric rheumatologists from the Pacific North West...
- Sleep and Nocturnal Asthma in YouthGail Kieckhefer; Fiscal Year: 2006..The information gained is critical to practicing health care providers who are working to quell rising ast morbidity particularly in ethnic minority children living in poverty. ..
- Dynamics of Family Disadvantage and Childhood AsthmaGail Kieckhefer; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Childhood Chronic Illness: Enhancing Family CapabilitiesGail Kieckhefer; Fiscal Year: 2006..Results of this research will provide guidance to the design of future education efforts for parents of children with chronic illnesses. ..