Sharon Hoover Stephan
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Strategies for integrating mental health into schools via a multitiered system of supportSharon Hoover Stephan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA Electronic address
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 24:211-31. 2015..After an overview of these challenges, best practices and strategies for school and community partners are reviewed to systematically integrate mental health interventions within a school's multitiered system of student support. ..
- Transformation of children's mental health services: the role of school mental healthSharon Hoover Stephan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 737 W Lombard St, Rm 426, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Psychiatr Serv 58:1330-8. 2007....
- The President's New Freedom Commission: capitalizing on opportunities to advance school-based mental health servicesCarrie Mills
Center for School Mental Health Analysis and Action, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland21201, USA
Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev 9:149-61. 2006....
- Stakeholders' perspectives on the recommendations of the President's New Freedom Commission on Mental HealthDana Cunningham
Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 737 W Lombard St, Rm 426, Baltimore, MD 21201, UAS
Psychiatr Serv 58:1344-7. 2007..The purpose of this study was to understand stakeholder perspectives on school mental health and the mental health system as they relate to the goals identified by the President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health...
- Fee-for-service revenue for school mental health through a partnership with an outpatient mental health centerNancy A Lever
Center for School Mental Health Assistance, University of Maryland, Dept of Psychiatry, 680 West Lexington St, 10th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21201 1570, USA
J Sch Health 74:91-4. 2004..Recommendations for programs facing the challenge of incorporating fee-for-service activities into their current model of service provision are provided...