Connie J Standiford
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Improving the provision of language services at an academic medical center: ensuring high-quality health communication for limited-English-proficient patientsConnie J Standiford
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
Acad Med 84:1693-7. 2009..To evaluate and improve the provision of language services at an academic medicine center caring for a diverse population including many limited-English-proficient (LEP) patients...
- Moving from A to Z: successful implementation of a statin switch program by a large physician groupFangyan Z Sy
Quality Management Program, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Am J Manag Care 15:233-40. 2009..To describe the implementation and impact of a centralized statin switch program at a large academic medical center...
- Integrating education into primary care quality and cost improvement at an academic medical centerR Van Harrison
Department of Medical Education and Office of Continuing Medical Education, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0201, USA
J Contin Educ Health Prof 26:268-84. 2006..Twenty-four common medical conditions have been addressed through this process. More than 30 measures of clinical performance have been developed and reported...
- New diabetes HEDIS blood pressure quality measure: potential for overtreatmentHae Mi Choe
College of Pharmacy, University of Michigan, 4260 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Am J Manag Care 16:19-24. 2010....
- Patient-centered medical home: Developing, expanding, and sustaining a role for pharmacistsHae Mi Choe
College of Pharmacy, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 1065, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 69:1063-71. 2012..The development of a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) health care model and the role of pharmacists in PCMHs at the University of Michigan are described...