Affiliation: University of Washington
- Cluster analysis of fMRI data using dendrogram sharpeningLarissa Stanberry
Department of Radiology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 20:201-19. 2003..91). Furthermore, the dependence of the clustering results on the sharpening parameters is investigated and recommendations on the appropriate choice of these variables are offered. Hum. Brain Mapping 20:201-219, 2003...
- Low-frequency signal changes reflect differences in functional connectivity between good readers and dyslexics during continuous phoneme mappingLarissa I Stanberry
Department of Statistics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 24:217-29. 2006..The methodological, theoretical and clinical significance of the findings for advancing fMRI research and knowledge of dyslexia are discussed...
- Functional connectivity mapping using the ferromagnetic Potts spin modelLarissa Stanberry
Department of Statistics, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 4322, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 29:422-40. 2008....
- MOPED 2.5-An Integrated Multi-Omics Resource: Multi-Omics Profiling Expression Database Now Includes Transcriptomics DataElizabeth Montague
1 Bioinformatics and High Throughput Analysis Laboratory, Center for Developmental Therapeutics, Seattle Children s Research Institute, Seattle, Washington
OMICS 18:335-43. 2014..MOPED as a multi-omics data resource is a pivotal public database, interdisciplinary knowledge resource, and platform for multi-omics understanding. ..
- Differential expression analysis for pathwaysWinston A Haynes
Bioinformatics and High throughput Analysis Laboratory, Seattle Children s Research Institute, Seattle, Washington, USA
PLoS Comput Biol 9:e1002967. 2013..On the interferon study, DEAP guided focus towards a four protein path within the 26 protein Notch signalling pathway...