Affiliation: University of Utah
- An operational model for patient-centered informaticsN Staggers
Birch and Davis Associates, Inc, Falls Church, Virginia, USA
Comput Nurs 17:278-85. 1999..The model can help users and executives organize their thinking about the design, implementation, and evaluation of clinical systems in complex settings...
- Comparing response time, errors, and satisfaction between text-based and graphical user interfaces during nursing order tasksN Staggers
College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City 84112, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 7:164-76. 2000....
- Health professionals' views of informatics education: findings from the AMIA 1999 spring conferenceN Staggers
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 7:550-8. 2000....
- History and trends in clinical information systems in the United StatesN Staggers
College of Nursing, University of Utah, 10 S 2000 E Front, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
J Nurs Scholarsh 33:75-81. 2001..To provide a synopsis of issues about clinical information systems for nurses not schooled in nursing informatics...
- Analysis, processes, and techniques. Case studyC B Thompson
University of Utah College of Nursing, Salt Lake City, USA, 84112 5880
Comput Nurs 17:203-6. 1999..We hope that the series will be of value to readers of Computers in Nursing. We encourage feedback so that subsequent cases within the series can be tailored to meet the needs of readers...
- A classification scheme for outcome indicatorsB M Jennings
U S Army Nurse Corps, Falls Church, VA, USA
Image J Nurs Sch 31:381-8. 1999..To provide a framework for classifying outcome indicators for a more comprehensive view of outcomes and quality...
- Informatics competencies for nurses at four levels of practiceN Staggers
Information Technology Services, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108, USA
J Nurs Educ 40:303-16. 2001..Competencies were placed into four distinct skill levels. Definitions of each skill level and an initial master list of competencies are provided...