CATHERINE A-M ST HILL
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- The high affinity selectin glycan ligand C2-O-sLex and mRNA transcripts of the core 2 beta-1,6-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase (C2GnT1) gene are highly expressed in human colorectal adenocarcinomasCatherine A St Hill
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, University of Minnesota, Room C339, Veterinary Medical Center, 1352 Boyd Avenue, St, Paul, MN 55108, USA
BMC Cancer 9:79. 2009....
- C2-O-sLeX glycoproteins are E-selectin ligands that regulate invasion of human colon and hepatic carcinoma cellsCatherine A St Hill
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, University of Minnesota, St Paul, Minnesota, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e16281. 2011..Our findings indicate that C2GnT1 gene expression and the resulting C2-O-sLe(X) carbohydrates produced mediate the adhesive and invasive behaviors of human carcinomas which may influence their metastatic potential...
- Neutrophil interactions with sialyl Lewis X on human nonsmall cell lung carcinoma cells regulate invasive behaviorCatherine A St Hill
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, University of Minnesota, Veterinary Medical Center, St Paul, Minnesota, USA
Cancer 117:4493-505. 2011....
- Interactions between endothelial selectins and cancer cells regulate metastasisCatherine A St Hill
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, University of Minnesota, Room C339, Veterinary Medical Center, 1352 Boyd Avenue, St Paul, MN 55108, USA
Front Biosci 16:3233-51. 2011..This review will focus on the roles of E-selectin and P-selectin in cancer progression. Understanding the role of selectins in cancer supports the development of novel selectin-based therapies to control metastasis...
- Role of sLeX-modified O-glycans in carcinoma metastasisCatherine St Hill; Fiscal Year: 2007..This K08 award will strengthen the candidate's knowledge of cancer biology and ultimately provide her with the mentoring, skills, and resources needed to achieve her goal to be an independent academic clinical scientist. ..