Chandra Sekhar Sripada
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Volitional regulation of emotions produces distributed alterations in connectivity between visual, attention control, and default networksChandra Sripada
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA Electronic address
Neuroimage 89:110-21. 2014....
- Distributed effects of methylphenidate on the network structure of the resting brain: a connectomic pattern classification analysisChandra Sekhar Sripada
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2700, USA
Neuroimage 81:213-21. 2013..These results suggest that connectivity changes within and between large-scale networks are potentially involved in the mechanisms by which methylphenidate improves attention functioning. ..
- Oxytocin enhances resting-state connectivity between amygdala and medial frontal cortexChandra Sekhar Sripada
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2700, USA or
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 16:255-60. 2013....
- The neural correlates of intertemporal decision-making: contributions of subjective value, stimulus type, and trait impulsivityChandra Sekhar Sripada
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 2700, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 32:1637-48. 2011..These findings significantly advance our understanding of the specificity and overlap of functions subserved by different regions involved in intertemporal decision-making, and help to reconcile conflicting accounts in the literature...
- The functional neuroanatomy of PTSD: a critical reviewIsrael Liberzon
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, MCHC, F6135, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Prog Brain Res 167:151-69. 2008..It is proposed that the mPFC plays a role in the "contextualization" of stimuli, and dysregulation of contextualization processes might play a key role in the generation of PTSD symptoms...
- Effects of alcohol on brain responses to social signals of threat in humansChandra Sekhar Sripada
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Neuroimage 55:371-80. 2011..The current findings fit well with the notion that alcohol may attenuate threat-based responding and provide a potential brain-based mechanism for the link between alcohol and anxiety and/or social threat perception...
- Cannabinoid modulation of subgenual anterior cingulate cortex activation during experience of negative affectChristine A Rabinak
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Rachel Upjohn Building, 4250 Plymouth Road, Box 5765, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2700, USA
J Neural Transm 119:701-7. 2012..This observation extends prior findings implicating a cortico-limbic, emotion-related central mechanism underlying cannabinoid function...
- Reputation for reciprocity engages the brain reward centerK Luan Phan
Department of Psychiatry and Neuroscience Program, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:13099-104. 2010..These findings elucidate a fundamental brain mechanism, via reward-related neural substrates, by which human cooperative relationships are initiated and sustained...