JANE M SOTTILE
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Fibronectin polymerization regulates the composition and stability of extracellular matrix fibrils and cell-matrix adhesionsJane Sottile
Department of Medicine, Center for Cardiovascular Research, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Mol Biol Cell 13:3546-59. 2002....
- Regulation of angiogenesis by extracellular matrixJane Sottile
Center for Cardiovascular Research, Department of Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 679, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1654:13-22. 2004..Hence, extracellular matrix molecules and extracellular matrix remodelling events play a key role in regulating angiogenesis...
- Fibronectin matrix turnover occurs through a caveolin-1-dependent processJane Sottile
Center for Cardiovascular Research, Department of Medicine, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Mol Biol Cell 16:757-68. 2005..These data show that fibronectin matrix turnover occurs through a caveolin-1-dependent process. Caveolin-1 regulation of fibronectin matrix turnover is a novel mechanism regulating extracellular matrix remodeling...
- Fibronectin-dependent collagen I deposition modulates the cell response to fibronectinJane Sottile
Cardiovascular Research Institute, Department of Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 293:C1934-46. 2007....
- The incorporation of fibrinogen into extracellular matrix is dependent on active assembly of a fibronectin matrixMarian Pereira
Department of Medicine Vascular Medicine Unit, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Cell Sci 115:609-17. 2002..From these data, we hypothesize that fibrinogen deposition rapidly changes the topology of the extracellular matrix to provide a surface for cell migration and matrix remodeling during tissue repair...
- Collagen I matrix turnover is regulated by fibronectin polymerizationFeng Shi
Aab Cardiovascular Research Institute, Univ of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 298:C1265-75. 2010..These data highlight the complexity of ECM remodeling. This multifaceted regulatory process may be important to ensure tight regulation of ECM fibronectin and collagen I levels...
- Fibronectin is an important regulator of flow-induced vascular remodelingHou Yu Chiang
Aab Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 29:1074-9. 2009....
- MECHANISMS REGULATING FIBRONECTIN DEPOSITIONJane Sottile; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- Fibronectin in Cell Growth and Vascular RemodelingJane Sottile; Fiscal Year: 2007..These studies will provide important insights into the complex interplay between smooth muscle cells and extracellular matrix, which plays a critical role in the development and progression of vascular disease. ..
- Mechanisms and Effects of Fibronectin Matrix RemodelingJane Sottile; Fiscal Year: 2007....