Henry M Sondheimer
Affiliation: University of Colorado
- Current management of ventricular septal defectHenry M Sondheimer
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, The Children's Hospital, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado 80218-1008, USA
Cardiol Young 16:131-5. 2006
- Hepatic dysfunction following the Fontan procedureMichael R Narkewicz
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine and The Children s Hospital, Denver, 80218, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 36:352-7. 2003..The objective of this study was to characterize hepatic function and its relationship to cardiac function in children who had undergone the Fontan procedure...
- Mechanical limitation of pulmonary blood flow facilitates heart transplantation in older infants with hypoplastic left heart syndromeMax B Mitchell
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and The Children s Hospital, Denver, CO, USA
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 23:735-42. 2003..Our objective was to assess the impact of bilateral pulmonary artery banding (PAB) on the operative courses of HLHS infants transplanted at ages older than 4 months...
- Evidence of pulmonary vascular disease after heart transplantation for Fontan circulation failureMax B Mitchell
Department of Surgery, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Children s Hospital, 1056 E 19th Avenue, Denver, CO 80218, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 128:693-702. 2004..Our aims were to assess outcomes of patients with failed Fontan circulation after heart transplantation and to determine whether elevated pulmonary vascular resistance might have contributed to the failure...
- Palivizumab prophylaxis reduces hospitalization due to respiratory syncytial virus in young children with hemodynamically significant congenital heart diseaseTimothy F Feltes
Ohio State University and The Children s Hospital, 700 Children s Drive, ED622, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
J Pediatr 143:532-40. 2003..To evaluate the safety, tolerance, and efficacy of palivizumab in children with hemodynamically significant congenital heart disease (CHD)...
- The current state of infection with respiratory syncytial virus in the setting of congenital cardiac malformationsTimothy F Feltes
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Columbus Children's Hospital, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Cardiol Young 16:136-43. 2006
- Palivizumab and the prevention of respiratory syncytial virus illness in pediatric patients with congenital heart diseaseTimothy F Feltes
The Ohio State University, Columbus Children s Hospital, 700 Children s Drive, ED 617, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Expert Opin Biol Ther 7:1471-80. 2007..Palivizumab is one of the first monoclonal antibodies to significantly impact a pediatric disease...