Hannah R Snyder
Affiliation: University of Colorado
- So many options, so little time: the roles of association and competition in underdetermined respondingHannah R Snyder
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309 0345, USA
Psychon Bull Rev 15:1083-8. 2008..We propose a new model governed by both absolute and relative activation levels of alternative responses...
- Choosing our words: retrieval and selection processes recruit shared neural substrates in left ventrolateral prefrontal cortexHannah R Snyder
University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309 0345, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 23:3470-82. 2011....
- Becoming self-directed: abstract representations support endogenous flexibility in childrenHannah R Snyder
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, University of Colorado at Boulder, Muenzinger D244, 345 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309 0345, United States
Cognition 116:155-67. 2010..We interpret these results in terms of the role of abstract representations in reducing selection demands to aid the development of endogenous control...
- Prefrontal cortical response to conflict during semantic and phonological tasksHannah R Snyder
University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 19:761-75. 2007..Thus, these results suggest an alternative explanation of previously reported phonology-specific effects in the pLIFG...
- Neural inhibition enables selection during language processingHannah R Snyder
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:16483-8. 2010..Neural inhibition is key to choosing our words...