E M Smogorzewska
Affiliation: University of Southern California
- T cell depleted haploidentical bone marrow transplantation for the treatment of children with severe combined immunodeficiencyE M Smogorzewska
Division of Research Immunology and Bone Marrow Transplantation, Childrens Hospital LA, University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles 90027, USA
Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 48:111-8. 2000..v. Ig injections. Early diagnosis, prevention or treatment of opportunistic infections, and enhancement of immune recovery will be necessary to improve survival in patients with SCID treated with TCD BMT...
- [Transplantation of genetically modified cells in the treatment of children with SCID: great hopes and recent disappointments]Elzbieta Monika Smogorzewska
Research Immunology, Children Hospital LA, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Med Wieku Rozwoj 7:27-34. 2003..This case is being investigated to determine whether the genetic manipulations of the patient's HSC could be the reason for mutagenesis and how other factors could have contributed to this unfortunate event...
- International Symposium on Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation: new insights and future directionsElzbieta Monika Smogorzewska
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Processing Laboratory, Research Immunology/BMT, Childrens' Hospital Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 51:345-6. 2003
- [Treatment progress of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)]Elzbieta Monika Smogorzewska
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Processing Laboratory, Research Immunology, Children Hospital LA, Los Angeles, USA
Med Wieku Rozwoj 8:25-32. 2004..In the future it may be possible for mesenchymal cells to be isolated, ex vivo expanded and transplanted into patients with muscle diseases...
- Nucleated red blood cells in normal bone marrow for transplantationElzbieta Monika Smogorzewska
Division of Research Immunology, Children s Hospital 46250 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Med Wieku Rozwoj 11:7-11. 2007..We sought to find a correlation between the number of nRBCs and the age of the bone marrow donor, and determine when to correct the total nucleated cell count (TNCC), when reporting graft data...
- The 3(rd )Annual International Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation SymposiumElzbieta Monika Smogorzewska
Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Laboratory Research Immunology/BMT, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 53:371-4. 2005