SOPHIA K SMITH
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- An exploratory model of the relationships between cancer-related trauma outcomes on quality of life in non-Hodgkin lymphoma survivorsSOPHIA K SMITH
Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA sophia
J Psychosoc Oncol 29:19-34. 2011..Trauma outcomes mediated the relationship between specific stressors and QOL. These findings support using PTSD and PTG as a diagnostic framework in understanding symptomatology in survivors...
- The impact of cancer and quality of life for post-treatment non-Hodgkin lymphoma survivorsSOPHIA K SMITH
Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Psychooncology 19:1259-67. 2010..This study examines the association between the Impact of Cancer Version 2 Scales (IOCv2) and these outcomes in a large sample of survivors of adult non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL)...
- Post-traumatic stress outcomes in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma survivorsSOPHIA K SMITH
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:934-41. 2008....
- Health status and quality of life among non-Hodgkin lymphoma survivorsSOPHIA K SMITH
Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Cancer 115:3312-23. 2009....
- Patient and provider preferences for survivorship care plansDeborah K Mayer
School of Nursing and Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
J Oncol Pract 8:e80-6. 2012..However, few studies have investigated survivor and provider preferences regarding SCPs. Our purpose was to explore survivor and primary care provider preferences regarding content, format, and delivery of SCPs...