SOPHIA K SMITH
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Post-traumatic stress outcomes in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma survivorsSOPHIA K SMITH
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:934-41. 2008....
- Health status and quality of life among non-Hodgkin lymphoma survivorsSOPHIA K SMITH
Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Cancer 115:3312-23. 2009....
- The impact of cancer and quality of life for post-treatment non-Hodgkin lymphoma survivorsSOPHIA K SMITH
Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Psychooncology 19:1259-67. 2010..This study examines the association between the Impact of Cancer Version 2 Scales (IOCv2) and these outcomes in a large sample of survivors of adult non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL)...
- Correlates of quality of life-related outcomes in breast cancer patients participating in the Pathfinders pilot studySOPHIA K SMITH
Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duke University Medical Center DUMC, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Psychooncology 20:559-64. 2011..This study explores the relationship between psychosocial resources invoked through the Pathfinders intervention and outcomes...
- Quality of life among long-term survivors of non-Hodgkin lymphoma: a follow-up studySOPHIA K SMITH
Duke University, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Clin Oncol 31:272-9. 2013..We examined change over time in QOL among long-term survivors of non-Hodgkin lymphoma and identified demographic, clinical, and psychosocial risk factors for poor outcomes...
- Demographic and disease characteristics associated with non-hodgkin lymphoma survivors' quality of life: does age matter?Ashley Leak
Department of Health Policy and Management, School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 40:157-62. 2013..To examine demographic and disease characteristics by age and the moderating effect of age on quality of life (QOL) among non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) survivors...
- Post-traumatic stress symptoms in long-term non-Hodgkin's lymphoma survivors: does time heal?SOPHIA K SMITH
Duke University Medical Center, DUMC 2732, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:4526-33. 2011..Therefore, this study examined changes in PTSD symptoms among long-term survivors of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) and identified demographic, clinical, and psychosocial predictors and correlates of PTSD symptomatology...
- An exploratory model of the relationships between cancer-related trauma outcomes on quality of life in non-Hodgkin lymphoma survivorsSOPHIA K SMITH
Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA sophia
J Psychosoc Oncol 29:19-34. 2011..Trauma outcomes mediated the relationship between specific stressors and QOL. These findings support using PTSD and PTG as a diagnostic framework in understanding symptomatology in survivors...
- Patient and provider preferences for survivorship care plansDeborah K Mayer
School of Nursing and Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
J Oncol Pract 8:e80-6. 2012..However, few studies have investigated survivor and provider preferences regarding SCPs. Our purpose was to explore survivor and primary care provider preferences regarding content, format, and delivery of SCPs...
- Phase 2 pilot study of Pathfinders: a psychosocial intervention for cancer patientsAmy P Abernethy
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center DUMC, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Support Care Cancer 18:893-8. 2010..This prospective, single-arm, phase 2 pilot study examined the acceptability and feasibility of Pathfinders for women with metastatic breast cancer...
- Quality of Life of Older Long-term Lymphoma SurvivorsSophia Smith; Fiscal Year: 2005..In addition, findings could lead to the development of interventions that test strategies affecting the risk and protective factors associated with QOL. ..