Affiliation: University of Nevada
- Multiple primary tumors following stage II and III rectal cancer in patients receiving radiotherapy, 1998-2010Julie Smith-Gagen
School of Community Health Sciences, University of Nevada, 1664 North Virginia Street MS 274, Reno, NV, 89557, USA
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 140:949-55. 2014..This report investigated the impact of radiation therapy among stage II/III rectal cancer patients who were resected for cure and then developed second primary cancer...
- Breastfeeding laws and breastfeeding practices by race and ethnicityJulie Smith-Gagen
School of Community Health Sciences, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada Electronic address
Womens Health Issues 24:e11-9. 2014..We sought to examine breastfeeding practices by race and ethnicity in areas with and without eight specific breastfeeding laws...
- Quality-of-life and surgical treatments for rectal cancer--a longitudinal analysis using the California Cancer RegistryJulie Smith-Gagen
School of Community Health Sciences, University of Nevada, Reno, NV 89557 0208, USA
Psychooncology 19:870-8. 2010....
- Practices that reduce the Latina survival disparity after breast cancerJulie Smith-Gagen
1 School of Community Health Sciences, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 22:938-46. 2013..Existing data only examine disparities in the utilization of breast cancer care; this research expands the study question to which utilization factors drive the shorter survival in Latina women compared with white women...
- Examination of health behaviours in a dynamic populationWei Yang
School of Community Health Sciences and Manager of the Nevada Center for Health Statistics and Informatics at the University of Nevada Reno, 1664 North Virginia Street MS 274, Reno, NV 89557, USA
J Epidemiol Community Health 65:1140-4. 2011..The objective of this research is to compare health conditions and behaviours between domestic immigrants and established residents in Nevada, the fastest-growing state in the USA...