Stephen X Skapek
Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Varied manifestations of persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous with graded somatic mosaic deletion of a single geneMichelle N Mary-Sinclair
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
Mol Vis 20:215-30. 2014..We tested whether the graded somatic loss of Arf in a subset of cells in chimeric mice mimics the range of disease in a non-heritable manner...
- PAX-FOXO1 fusion status drives unfavorable outcome for children with rhabdomyosarcoma: a children's oncology group reportStephen X Skapek
Children s Medical Center and University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:1411-7. 2013..The Children's Oncology Group (COG) carried out a multi-institutional clinical trial to evaluate the prognostic value of PAX-FOXO1 fusion status...
- Safety and efficacy of high-dose tamoxifen and sulindac for desmoid tumor in children: results of a Children's Oncology Group (COG) phase II studyStephen X Skapek
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390 9063, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:1108-12. 2013..We evaluated the safety and efficacy of tamoxifen and sulindac in a prospective phase II study within the Children's Oncology Group...
- Temporally distinct roles for tumor suppressor pathways in cell cycle arrest and cellular senescence in Cyclin D1-driven tumorHasan Zalzali
Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
Mol Cancer 11:28. 2012..We now attempted to define the molecular mechanisms leading to p53 activation in this model, and to identify effectors of Cyclin D1-induced senescence...
- Myogenin, AP2β, NOS-1, and HMGA2 are surrogate markers of fusion status in rhabdomyosarcoma: a report from the soft tissue sarcoma committee of the children's oncology groupErin R Rudzinski
Department of Laboratories, Seattle Children s Hospital Hematology Oncology Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and University of Washington, Seattle, WA Department of Biostatistics Department of Pathology and Microbiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD Departments of Pathology and Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH Department Pediatrics Hematology Oncology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX Department of Pathology, Children s Hospital of Boston, Boston, MA Department of Pathology, The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK
Am J Surg Pathol 38:654-9. 2014..In addition, these antibodies may be useful in fusion-negative ARMS as an indicator that a variant gene fusion may be present. ..
- A novel algorithm for simplification of complex gene classifiers in cancerRaphael A Wilson
Authors Affiliations Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Children s Medical Center, Dallas, Texas Department of Pathology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Department of Pathology, University of Southern California and Children s Hospital of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Nationwide Children s Hospital and Department of Pathology and Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington and Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, Washington Department of Biostatistics, College of Public Health, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska The Section of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, Department of Pathology, Center for Research Informatics, and The Computation Institute, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Cancer Res 73:5625-32. 2013..Our approach can easily be generalized and coupled to existing technical platforms to facilitate the discovery of simplified signatures that are ready for routine clinical use...
- Maternal and birth characteristics and childhood rhabdomyosarcoma: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupPhilip J Lupo
Department of Pediatrics, Texas Children s Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
Cancer Causes Control 25:905-13. 2014..Our objective was to evaluate the associations between maternal and birth characteristics and childhood rhabdomyosarcoma...
- The inconvenience of convenience cohorts: rhabdomyosarcoma and the PAX-FOXO1 biomarkerAbby R Rosenberg
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 21:1012-8. 2012..This review highlights the findings from several clinical correlation studies of the PAX-FOXO1 biomarker and illustrates the challenges of using such methods to draw clinical conclusions...