Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Independent component analysis-based multifiber streamline tractography of the human brainManbir Singh
Department of Radiology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90089 1111, USA
Magn Reson Med 64:1676-84. 2010....
- Correlation between BOLD-fMRI and EEG signal changes in response to visual stimulus frequency in humansManbir Singh
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Engineering, University of Southern California USC, University Park, Los Angeles 90089 1451, USA
Magn Reson Med 49:108-14. 2003..20; the EEG signal peaked at 6 Hz and the BOLD signal peaked at 10 Hz. Overall, the EEG and BOLD signals, each averaged over 40-sec stimulation periods, appear to be coupled linearly during visual stimulation by a flashing checkerboard...
- Novel diffusion tensor imaging methodology to detect and quantify injured regions and affected brain pathways in traumatic brain injuryManbir Singh
Department of Radiology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 28:22-40. 2010....
- Recovery of multiple fibers per voxel by ICA in DTI tractographyManbir Singh
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:735-8. 2006..It is concluded that the principal eigen vectors but not the eigen values of multiple fibers are recoverable by conventional fast ICA...
- Soft tissue differentiation using multiband signatures of high resolution ultrasonic transmission tomographyJeong Won Jeong
AMI USC, 1042 West 36th Place, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 24:399-408. 2005..Using the proposed method we can detect physical objects and biological tissues such as styrofoam balls, chicken tissue, calyces, and vessel-duct successfully...
- Acceleration of fiber tracking in DTI tractography by reconfigurable computer hardwareManbir Singh
Dept of Radiol, Univ of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:4819-22. 2006..Our results suggest that the FPGA based computer architecture could achieve a two orders of magnitude speed-up in the fiber-tracking algorithm over an optimized C-code...
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging for brain mapping in neurosurgeryPaul E Kim
Department of Neuroradiology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90033, USA
Neurosurg Focus 15:E1. 2003..Ongoing work is directed toward overcoming technical limitations, improved mapping of complex functions such as language and memory, and mapping of white matter tracts...
- Vibrotactile activation of the auditory cortices in deaf versus hearing adultsEdward T Auer
Department of Speech Language Hearing, University of Kansas, Dole Human Development Center, 10000 Sunnyside Ave, Room 3001, Lawrence, KS 66045 7555, USA
Neuroreport 18:645-8. 2007..Life-long somatosensory stimulation due to hearing aid use could explain the greater activity observed with deaf participants...