A G Singal
Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Improving hepatocellular carcinoma screening: applying lessons from colorectal cancer screeningAmit G Singal
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas Harold C Simmons Cancer Center, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas Department of Clinical Sciences, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Texas Electronic address
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 11:472-7. 2013..Overall, many lessons learned from challenges to CRC screening can be applied to rapidly optimize HCC screening delivery...
- Detection of hepatocellular carcinoma at advanced stages among patients in the HALT-C trial: where did surveillance fail?Amit G Singal
Department of Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center, and Parkland Health and Hospital System, Dallas, Texas 75390 8887, USA
Am J Gastroenterol 108:425-32. 2013....
- Failure rates in the hepatocellular carcinoma surveillance processAmit G Singal
Division of Gastroenterology, Dedman Scholar of Clinical Care, University of Texas Southwestern, 5959 Harry Hines Blvd, POB 1, Suite 420, Dallas, TX 75390 8887, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 5:1124-30. 2012..Future interventions must target multiple failure points in the surveillance process to be highly effective...
- Utilization of hepatocellular carcinoma surveillance among American patients: a systematic reviewAmit G Singal
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
J Gen Intern Med 27:861-7. 2012..The aim of our study was to quantify utilization rates for HCC surveillance among patients with cirrhosis and summarize patterns of association between utilization rates and patient socio-demographic characteristics...
- Use of the AST to platelet ratio index in HCV/HIV co-infected patientsA G Singal
Department of Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, 75390 8887, USA
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 33:566-77. 2011..The AST to platelet ratio index (APRI), a non-invasive marker of liver fibrosis, has not been well studied in HCV/HIV (hepatitis C virus/human immunodeficiency virus) co-infected patients with advanced HIV...
- Predictors of liver transplant eligibility for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma in a safety net hospitalAmit G Singal
Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases, Department of Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 1801 Inwood Rd Suite 4 420B, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Dig Dis Sci 57:580-6. 2012..Predictors for orthotopic liver transplantation eligibility are not well defined for patients in a safety-net hospital system...