Affiliation: University of Miami
- New insights on the role of hormonal therapy in ovarian cancerFiona Simpkins
Division of Gynecology Oncology, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, United States
Steroids 78:530-7. 2013..Novel strategies to improve benefit from anti-estrogens by combining them with targeted therapies are reviewed...
- Patterns of recurrence in stage I endometrioid endometrial adenocarcinoma with lymphovascular space invasionFiona Simpkins
Division of Gynecology Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 23:98-104. 2013..The objective of this study was to determine the patterns of recurrence of stage IB-IIA endometrioid endometrial adenocarcinoma (EMCA) with lymphovascular invasion (LVSI)...
- Nuclear envelope structural defects cause chromosomal numerical instability and aneuploidy in ovarian cancerCallinice D Capo-chichi
Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL 33136, USA
BMC Med 9:28. 2011..Another common characteristic of human cancer is aneuploidy, but the causes and its role in carcinogenesis are not well established...
- A Phase I Study using low-dose fractionated whole abdominal radiotherapy as a chemopotentiator to full-dose cisplatin for optimally debulked stage III/IV carcinoma of the endometriumDené C Wrenn
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Gynecol Oncol 122:59-62. 2011..To evaluate the feasibility of combining low-dose fractionated whole abdominal radiation (LDF-WAR) with weekly full-dose cisplatin (FD-CDDP) for patients with stage III/IV endometrial carcinoma...
- Frozen section underestimates the need for surgical staging in endometrial cancer patientsAndrea Papadia
Jackson Memorial Hospital, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 19:1570-3. 2009..To compare the risk status for lymph nodal metastasis at frozen section in endometrial cancer by applying a model based on tumor grade and myometrial involvement...