Anne D Simons
Affiliation: University of Oregon
- Training and dissemination of cognitive behavior therapy for depression in adults: a preliminary examination of therapist competence and client outcomesAnne D Simons
Department of Psychology, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403 1227, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 78:751-6. 2010..In this study, the authors examined the feasibility and effectiveness of training community therapists to deliver cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for depression...
- Impact of childhood trauma on treatment outcome in the Treatment for Adolescents with Depression Study (TADS)Cara C Lewis
Psychology Department, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 49:132-40. 2010..The impact of childhood trauma was examined in 427 adolescents (54% girls, 74% Caucasian, mean = 14.6, SD = 1.5) with major depressive disorder participating in the Treatment for Adolescents with Depression Study (TADS)...
- Depressed adolescents and comorbid psychiatric disorders: are there differences in the presentation of depression?David Marc Small
Psychology Department, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97401 1227, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 36:1015-28. 2008..In particular, the comorbidity groups differed in terms of presentation of psychomotor changes and cognitive impairments. Implications for assessment are discussed...
- An exploratory analysis of the impact of family functioning on treatment for depression in adolescentsNorah C Feeny
Department of Psychology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 38:814-25. 2009..Similarly, when moderating effects were seen on cognitive behavioral therapy conditions, they were in the direction of being less effective among teens reporting poorer family environments...
- Sexual dysfunction in depression and anxiety: conceptualizing sexual dysfunction as part of an internalizing dimensionSean M Laurent
University of Oregon, 1227 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403 1227, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 29:573-85. 2009..A review of sexual disorders is also presented along with a critical examination of the way the current DSM is organized with respect to sexual dysfunction, depression, and anxiety...
- Life events, number of social relationships, and twelve-month naturalistic course of major depression in a community sample of womenJennifer E Wildes
Department of Psychology, 1227 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403 1227, USA
Depress Anxiety 16:104-13. 2002....
- Achievement and maintenance of sustained response during the Treatment for Adolescents With Depression Study continuation and maintenance therapyPaul Rohde
Oregon Research Institute, 1715 Franklin Blvd, Eugene, OR 97403 1983, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 65:447-55. 2008..Treatment consisted of 3 stages: (1) acute (12 weeks), (2) continuation (6 weeks), and (3) maintenance (18 weeks)...
- The role of readiness to change in response to treatment of adolescent depressionCara C Lewis
Department of Psychology, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 77:422-8. 2009..Assessing readiness to change may have implications for tailoring treatments for depressed adolescents...
- A pilot study disseminating cognitive behavioral therapy for depression: therapist factors and perceptions of barriers to implementationCara C Lewis
Department of Psychology, University of Oregon, 1227, Eugene, OR 97403 1227, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 38:324-34. 2011..Results are discussed in terms of implications and recommendations for dissemination and implementation of ESTs...
- Bulimic symptoms, cognitions, and body dissatisfaction in women with major depressive disorderJennifer E Wildes
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, USA
Int J Eat Disord 38:9-17. 2005....