Vincent M B Silenzio
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Are Informing Knowledge and Supportive Attitude Enough for Tobacco Control? A Latent Class Analysis of Cigarette Smoking Patterns among Medical Teachers in ChinaLu Niu
Department of Social Medicine and Health Management, School of Public Health, Central South University, Changsha 410078, Hunan, China
Int J Environ Res Public Health 12:12030-42. 2015..This study is one part of a five-year tobacco-control project in China, which aimed to gain insight into the smoking behavior, knowledge, and attitudes among medical teachers in China...
- Anthropological assessment for culturally appropriate interventions targeting men who have sex with menVincent M B Silenzio
Department of Family Medicine, University of Rochester, NY, USA
Am J Public Health 93:867-71. 2003....
- Sexual orientation and risk factors for suicidal ideation and suicide attempts among adolescents and young adultsVincent M B Silenzio
Departments of Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester, NY 14620, USA v m
Am J Public Health 97:2017-9. 2007....
- Connecting the invisible dots: reaching lesbian, gay, and bisexual adolescents and young adults at risk for suicide through online social networksVincent M B Silenzio
Center for the Study and Prevention of Suicide, University of Rochester, 300 Crittenden Avenue, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Soc Sci Med 69:469-74. 2009..This has implications for intervention design. Given the potential to access this previously isolated population, this novel approach represents a promising new frontier in suicide prevention and other research areas...
- What is the role of complementary and alternative medicine in public health?Vincent M B Silenzio
Am J Public Health 92:1562-4. 2002