Affiliation: University of California
- Alternatively spliced forms of the cGMP-gated channel in human keratinocytesY Oda
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, VA Medical Center, 94121, USA
FEBS Lett 414:140-5. 1997..The cGMP-gated channel may play an important role in calcium induced keratinocyte differentiation by mediating Ca2+ entry...
- Two distinct coactivators, DRIP/mediator and SRC/p160, are differentially involved in VDR transactivation during keratinocyte differentiationYuko Oda
Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, Veterans Affairs Medical Center San Francisco, 4150 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 89:273-6. 2004....
- Two distinct coactivators, DRIP/mediator and SRC/p160, are differentially involved in vitamin D receptor transactivation during keratinocyte differentiationYuko Oda
Departments of Medicine and Endocrinology University of California San Francisco and Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco, California 94121, USA
Mol Endocrinol 17:2329-39. 2003....
- The calcium sensing receptor and its alternatively spliced form in murine epidermal differentiationY Oda
Department of Medicine and Dermatology, University of California San Francisco, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco, California 94121, USA
J Biol Chem 275:1183-90. 2000..These results indicate that CaR is important in epidermal differentiation, and that the alternatively spliced form does not fully compensate for loss of the full-length CaR...
- Epithelial sodium channels are upregulated during epidermal differentiationY Oda
Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, VA Medical Center San Francisco, 94121, USA
J Invest Dermatol 113:796-801. 1999....
- The calcium sensing receptor and its alternatively spliced form in keratinocyte differentiationY Oda
Departments of Medicine and Dermatology, University of California San Francisco, Veterans Administration Medical Center, San Francisco, California 94121, USA
J Biol Chem 273:23344-52. 1998..The relative proportions of these two forms of CaR may regulate the calcium responsiveness of keratinocytes during their differentiation...
- Towards proteome-wide production of monoclonal antibody by phage displayBin Liu
Department of Anesthesia, University of California, San Francisco, Rm 3C 38, San Francisco General Hospital, 1001 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
J Mol Biol 315:1063-73. 2002..Automation of this process should allow high throughput production of monoclonal phage antibodies against cellular proteins as well as proteins that are uniquely expressed under pathological conditions...
- Increased neurogenesis and astrogenesis from neural progenitor cells grafted in the hippocampus of GFAP-/- Vim-/- miceAsa Widestrand
Center for Brain Repair and Rehabilitation, Department of Clinical Neuroscience and Rehabilitation, Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, Sahlgrenska Academy, Goteborg University, Medicinaregatan 9A, SE 413 90 Goteborg, Sweden
Stem Cells 25:2619-27. 2007..Thus, reactive gliosis may adversely affect the integration of transplanted neural progenitor cells in the brain. Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article...
- Heterogeneous glycosylation patterns of human PAI-1 may reveal its cellular originHelen Brogren
Clinical Experimental Research Laboratory, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra, Institute of Medicine, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg
Thromb Res 122:271-81. 2008..Interestingly, plasma PAI-1 from obese subjects had a glycan composition similar to that of adipose tissue suggesting that obese subjects with elevated PAI-1 levels may have a major contribution from other tissues...
- Evaluation of the combination of bead technology with SELDI-TOF-MS and 2-D DIGE for detection of plasma proteinsCarina Sihlbom
AstraZeneca R and D Molndal, Molndal, Sweden
J Proteome Res 7:4191-8. 2008..Our data suggest that integration of the bead technology with our current proteomic technologies will enhance the possibility to deliver new peptide/protein biomarker candidates in our projects...