Xiao Yang Sheng
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Major variables of zinc homeostasis in Chinese toddlersXiao Yang Sheng
Department of Child and Adolescent Health, Xin Hua Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Am J Clin Nutr 84:389-94. 2006..The data required for this approach have not been available for toddlers, whose requirements have been estimated by extrapolation from other age groups...
- Measurement of zinc absorption from meals: comparison of extrinsic zinc labeling and independent measurements of dietary zinc absorptionXiao Yang Sheng
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, School of Medicine, Xin Hua Hospital, Department of Child and Juvenile Health Care, Shanghai, China
Int J Vitam Nutr Res 79:230-7. 2009..Extrinsic labeling techniques are typically used to measure fractional absorption of zinc (FAZ(extrinsic)) but none have been adequately evaluated...
- A summary index of infant and child feeding practices is associated with child growth in urban ShanghaiJing Qiu Ma
Department of Child and Adolescent Healthcare, Xinhua Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, MOE Shanghai Key Laboratory of Children s Environmental Health, Shanghai, China
BMC Public Health 12:568. 2012..The aim of this study was to investigate the association between the cross-sectional ICFI (CS-ICFI) or longitudinal ICFI (L-ICFI) and child anthropometric indices in downtown Shanghai, China...
- [Key parameters and formulas for approximate average height and weight of normal Chinese children under 7 years of age]Xiao Yang Sheng
Department of Child and Juvenile Health Care, Xinhua Hospital, School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi 11:672-4. 2009..In order to understand the normal physical growth of Chinese children, data of children aged from 0 to 7 years from urban and rural areas of nine Chinese cities in 2005 were analyzed...
- Dysprosium as a nonabsorbable fecal marker in studies of zinc homeostasisXiao Yang Sheng
Section of Nutrition, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 82:1017-23. 2005..Dysprosium is a nonabsorbable rare earth element that has had successful application as a marker for fecal excretion of unabsorbed zinc...