Kevin M Shannon
Affiliation: University of California
- Use of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators in pediatric patientsKevin M Shannon
Mattel Children s Hospital at University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Curr Opin Cardiol 17:280-2. 2002..Large prospective trials are needed to assess the safety and efficacy of these devices in children and the influence of implant technique, patient growth, and programmed parameters on overall outcome...
- A pediatric case report on arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasiaEllen L P Chan
UCLA School of Medicine, Mattel Children s Hospital Pediatric Cardiology, Los Angeles, CA 90015 9524, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 3:132-7. 2008..We examined the diagnostic steps and current treatment and preventive options in a child with ARVD to highlight these features for clinicians who often evaluate children with syncope...
- Electrosurgical energy in combination with a transseptal needle: a novel method for the creation of an atrial communication in hypoplastic left heart syndrome with intact atrial septumBrent M Gordon
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 73:113-6. 2009....
- The corrected QT interval before and after heart transplantationJeremy P Moore
Pediatric Cardiology, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Am J Cardiol 104:596-601. 2009..This information can be used in pre-transplantation donor assessment, and post-transplantation management can be tailored to avoid the occurrence of ventricular arrhythmia...
- Reentry around the heartMarmar Vaseghi
UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California 90095 1679, USA
Heart Rhythm 4:236-8. 2007
- Beyond coronary sinus angiography: the value of coronary arteriography and identification of the pericardiophrenic vein during left ventricular lead placementMarmar Vaseghi
UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center, Divisions of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1679, USA
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 28:185-90. 2005....
- Electrophysiological characterization of cardiac veins in humansDavid A Cesario
UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles CA
J Interv Card Electrophysiol 10:241-7. 2004..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the electrical activity of the coronary sinus (CS), great cardiac vein (GCV) and related structures, such as the Vein of Marshall (VOM)...