Andrea L Sestak
Affiliation: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- The genetics of systemic lupus erythematosus and implications for targeted therapyAndrea L Sestak
Rheumatology Division, Department of Pediatrics, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Ann Rheum Dis 70:i37-43. 2011....
- High-density genotyping of STAT4 reveals multiple haplotypic associations with systemic lupus erythematosus in different racial groupsBahram Namjou
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, USA
Arthritis Rheum 60:1085-95. 2009..STAT-1 and STAT-4 are transcription factors that play key roles in the interferon and Th1 signaling pathways, making them attractive candidates for involvement in SLE susceptibility...
- Genetics of systemic lupus erythematosus: how far have we come?Andrea L Sestak
Department of Arthritis and Immunology, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, OK 73003, USA
Rheum Dis Clin North Am 31:223-44, v. 2005..These association studies are accumulating in greater numbers as the technology to determine the genotype at a given locus becomes more accessible. This article discusses the results of both types of studies...
- Current status of lupus geneticsAndrea L Sestak
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Arthritis and Immunology Research Program, 825 NE 13th St, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 9:210. 2007..In this review we will present what is known, what is disputed, and what remains to be discovered in the world of lupus genetics...
- Excess female siblings and male fetal loss in families with systemic lupus erythematosusRachna Aggarwal
From the Department of Medicine and the Department of Pediatrics, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center OUHSC Arthritis and Clinical Immunology Program, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation OMRF and the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and the Cincinnati Children s Hospital, and the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Rheumatol 40:430-4. 2013..We aimed to determine whether the male-female ratio in SLE families is different from what would be expected by chance, and whether excess male fetal loss is found...
- The mannose-binding lectin gene polymorphisms and systemic lupus erythematosus: two case-control studies and a meta-analysisYoung Ho Lee
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Arthritis Rheum 52:3966-74. 2005..We performed case-control studies of the MBL polymorphisms in 2 Caucasian cohorts and a meta-analysis incorporating all published results of MBL genotyping in SLE to explore whether the MBL functional variants are associated with SLE...