Andrea L Sestak
Affiliation: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- The genetics of systemic lupus erythematosus and implications for targeted therapyAndrea L Sestak
Rheumatology Division, Department of Pediatrics, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Ann Rheum Dis 70:i37-43. 2011....
- High-density genotyping of STAT4 reveals multiple haplotypic associations with systemic lupus erythematosus in different racial groupsBahram Namjou
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, USA
Arthritis Rheum 60:1085-95. 2009..STAT-1 and STAT-4 are transcription factors that play key roles in the interferon and Th1 signaling pathways, making them attractive candidates for involvement in SLE susceptibility...
- Genetics of systemic lupus erythematosus: how far have we come?Andrea L Sestak
Department of Arthritis and Immunology, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, OK 73003, USA
Rheum Dis Clin North Am 31:223-44, v. 2005..These association studies are accumulating in greater numbers as the technology to determine the genotype at a given locus becomes more accessible. This article discusses the results of both types of studies...
- Current status of lupus geneticsAndrea L Sestak
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Arthritis and Immunology Research Program, 825 NE 13th St, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 9:210. 2007..In this review we will present what is known, what is disputed, and what remains to be discovered in the world of lupus genetics...
- The mannose-binding lectin gene polymorphisms and systemic lupus erythematosus: two case-control studies and a meta-analysisYoung Ho Lee
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Arthritis Rheum 52:3966-74. 2005..We performed case-control studies of the MBL polymorphisms in 2 Caucasian cohorts and a meta-analysis incorporating all published results of MBL genotyping in SLE to explore whether the MBL functional variants are associated with SLE...