Affiliation: University of California
- Noradrenergic neurons regulate monocyte trafficking and mortality during gram-negative peritonitis in miceEric J Seeley
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Immunol 190:4717-24. 2013..Removal of these two modulators of the immune response enhances antibacterial immunity and improves survival. These results may have implications for how states of catecholamine excess influence the host response to bacterial infections...
- Updates in the management of acute lung injury: a focus on the overlap between AKI and ARDSEric J Seeley
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Adv Chronic Kidney Dis 20:14-20. 2013..This review focuses on new developments in the care of ARDS patients with a specific focus on interactions between the lungs and kidneys in patients with overlapping ARDS and AKI...
- Inflection points in sepsis biology: from local defense to systemic organ injuryEric J Seeley
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, Univ of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0111, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 303:L355-63. 2012....
- Predictors of mortality in acute lung injury during the era of lung protective ventilationE Seeley
Department of Medicine, Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
Thorax 63:994-8. 2008....
- Decreased respiratory system compliance on the sixth day of mechanical ventilation is a predictor of death in patients with established acute lung injuryEric J Seeley
Department of Medicine and Anesthesia, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Respir Res 12:52. 2011....