Affiliation: University of California
- FDG PET/CT evaluation of pathologically proven pulmonary lesions in an area of high endemic granulomatous diseaseRonnie Sebro
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, 505 Parnassus Avenue, M 391, San Francisco, CA, 94143, USA
Ann Nucl Med 27:400-5. 2013..5 on positron emission tomography-computed tomography (PET/CT) is for evaluation of solitary pulmonary lesions in an area of endemic granulomatous disease and to consider other imaging findings that may increase the accuracy of PET/CT...
- Frequency and clinical implications of incidental new primary cancers detected on true whole-body 18F-FDG PET/CT studiesRonnie Sebro
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Nucl Med Commun 34:333-9. 2013..To determine the frequency of additional primary malignancies in patients undergoing staging/restaging with PET/computed tomography (CT) and to determine the frequency with which these unsuspected findings change clinical management...
- Cystic fibrosis mutations for p.F508del compound heterozygotes predict sweat chloride levels and pancreatic sufficiencyR Sebro
Institute for Human Genetics, Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Clin Genet 82:546-51. 2012..98), Grantham (p = 0.28) or SIFT scores (p = 0.62), which suggests the pulmonary disease related to CF may involve other modifier genes and environmental factors...
- Differentiating population stratification from genotyping error using family dataRonnie Sebro
Institute for Human Genetics, University of California, San Francisco, 513 Parnassus Avenue, Suite S965, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Ann Hum Genet 76:42-52. 2012..We simulate data based on several models of genotyping error in previously published literature, and show how this method could be used in practice to assist in differentiating population stratification from systematic genotyping error...
- TRM: a powerful two-stage machine learning approach for identifying SNP-SNP interactionsHui Yi Lin
H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL, USA
Ann Hum Genet 76:53-62. 2012..Therefore, the use of TRM(OOB) is favored for exploring SNP-SNP interactions in a large-scale genetic variation study...
- Testing for non-random mating: evidence for ancestry-related assortative mating in the Framingham heart studyRonnie Sebro
Institute for Human Genetics, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0794, USA
Genet Epidemiol 34:674-9. 2010..This nonrandom mating likely affects genetic structure seen more generally in the North American population of European descent today, and decreases the rate of decay of linkage disequilibrium for ancestrally informative markers...
- The power of the Transmission Disequilibrium Test in the presence of population stratificationRonnie Sebro
Institute for Human Genetics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0794, USA
Eur J Hum Genet 18:1032-8. 2010..This method potentially aids in reducing the number of false-negative association studies...
- Ancestry-related assortative mating in Latino populationsNeil Risch
Institute for Human Genetics, University of California, San Francisco, 513 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Genome Biol 10:R132. 2009..While spouse correlations have been documented for numerous traits, no prior studies have assessed assortative mating for genetic ancestry in admixed populations...