David B Seaburn
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- The role of the family in resolving bioethical dilemmas: clinical insights from a family systems perspectiveDavid B Seaburn
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, New York, USA
J Clin Ethics 15:123-34; discussion 135-8. 2004
- Physician responses to ambiguous patient symptomsDavid B Seaburn
School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA
J Gen Intern Med 20:525-30. 2005..To examine how primary care physicians respond to ambiguous patient symptom presentations...
- Depression, perceived family criticism, and functional status among older, primary-care patientsDavid B Seaburn
School of Medicine and Dentistry, Dept of Psychiatry, University of Rochester, 300 Crittenden Blvd, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 13:766-72. 2005....
- Physician self-disclosure in primary care visits: enough about you, what about me?Susan H McDaniel
Department of Family Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, and Department of Medicine, Rochester General Hospital, NY 14620, USA
Arch Intern Med 167:1321-6. 2007..The value of physician self-disclosure (MD-SD) in creating successful patient-physician partnerships has not been demonstrated...
- The family experience of "sudden health": the case of intractable epilepsyDavid B Seaburn
University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry, USA
Fam Process 42:453-67. 2003....