JESSICA R SCHWARTZ
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Growth hormone regulated gene expressionJ Schwartz
Department of Physiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0622, USA
Minerva Endocrinol 27:231-41. 2002..Together, these studies provide insight into GH signaling mechanisms and diverse physiological roles of GH...
- Computational and functional analysis of growth hormone (GH)-regulated genes identifies the transcriptional repressor B-cell lymphoma 6 (Bc16) as a participant in GH-regulated transcriptionYili Chen
Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 5622
Endocrinology 150:3645-54. 2009..Together these analyses identify Bcl6 as a participant in GH-regulated gene expression and suggest an interplay between the repressor Bcl6 and the activator Stat5 in regulating genes, which contribute to GH responses...
- The role of STAT proteins in growth hormone signalingJ Herrington
Department of Physiology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, MI 48109 0622, USA
Oncogene 19:2585-97. 2000..Particular attention will be given to the novel role that STAT5 plays in sexually dimorphic gene expression in the liver as determined by the secretory pattern of GH and the role of STAT5 in body growth. Oncogene (2000)...
- Growth hormone-induced tyrosyl phosphorylation and deoxyribonucleic acid binding activity of Stat5A and Stat5BL S Smit
Department of Physiology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor 49109 0622, USA
Endocrinology 138:3426-34. 1997....
- Air pollution and inflammation in type 2 diabetes: a mechanism for susceptibilityM S O'Neill
Department of Epidemiology, University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Occup Environ Med 64:373-9. 2007..One potential pathway is inflammation and endothelial dysfunction-processes in which cell adhesion molecules and inflammatory markers play important roles...
- Growth hormone regulates phosphorylation and function of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta by modulating Akt and glycogen synthase kinase-3G Piwien-Pilipuk
Department of Physiology and Program in Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
J Biol Chem 276:19664-71. 2001..Dephosphorylation increases binding of LAP complexes to the c-fos promoter and may contribute to the participation of C/EBPbeta in GH-stimulated c-fos expression...
- C/EBPβ mediates growth hormone-regulated expression of multiple target genesTracy X Cui
Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 5622, USA
Mol Endocrinol 25:681-93. 2011..Overall, these studies suggest that C/EBPβ, like the signal transducer and activator of transcription proteins, regulates multiple genes in response to GH...