Genomes and Genes
DAVID ALBERT SCHWARTZ
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Genome-wide association study identifies multiple susceptibility loci for pulmonary fibrosisTasha E Fingerlin
University of Colorado Denver, School of Public Health, Denver, Colorado, USA
Nat Genet 45:613-20. 2013..Our results suggest that genes involved in host defense, cell-cell adhesion and DNA repair contribute to risk of fibrotic IIPs...
- The Toll-Like Receptor 4 Polymorphism Asp299Gly but Not Thr399Ile Influences TLR4 Signaling and FunctionHuaicong Long
Center for Genes, Environment and Health, National Jewish Health, Denver, Colorado, United States of America Department of Geriatrics, Sichuan Academy of Medical Sciences and Sichuan Provincial People s Hospital, Chengdu, Sichuan, P R of China
PLoS ONE 9:e93550. 2014..Taken together, we observed that the TLR4 Asp299Gly variant, but not the Thr399Ile variant, is responsible for impaired responsiveness of TLR4 to LPS and corresponding activation of NF-κB. ..
- Epigenetic mechanisms and the development of asthmaIvana V Yang
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 130:1243-55. 2012..Epigenetic mechanisms represent a promising line of inquiry that might, in part, explain the inheritance and immunobiology of asthma...
- The genetic and environmental causes of pulmonary fibrosisKen Macneal
University of Colorado, 12631 East 17th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Proc Am Thorac Soc 9:120-5. 2012....
- Genomic Signatures for Idiopathic Interstitial PneumoniaDAVID ALBERT SCHWARTZ; Fiscal Year: 2010..End of Abstract) ..
- Asthma: An Epidemic Caused by Epigenetics?IVANA VERONA YANG; Fiscal Year: 2010..We believe a better understanding of the etiology and pathogenesis of asthma will transform our conceptual understanding of this disease, and lead to more effective strategies for disease prevention and treatment. ..
- GWAS in Fibrosing Interstitial Lung DiseaseDAVID ALBERT SCHWARTZ; Fiscal Year: 2010....