HARRY WILLIAM SCHROEDER
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Absence of N addition facilitates B cell development, but impairs immune responsesRobert L Schelonka
Department of Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
Immunogenetics 63:599-609. 2011..TdT deficiency, which characterizes fetal lymphocytes, thus appears to facilitate filling both central and peripheral lymphoid compartments, but at the cost of altered responses to a broad set of antigens...
- DH and JH usage in murine fetal liver mirrors that of human fetal liverRobert L Schelonka
Department of Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294 2182, USA
Immunogenetics 62:653-66. 2010..However, fetal liver usage of J(H)-proximal D(H)Q52 and D(H)-proximal J(H)2 was markedly greater than that of adult bone marrow. Thus, the early pattern of D(H) and J(H) usage in mouse feta liver mirrors that of human...
- Analysis of TACI mutations in CVID & RESPI patients who have inherited HLA B*44 or HLA*B8Manda L Waldrep
Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Clinic of Georgetown, Georgetown, Texas, USA
BMC Med Genet 10:100. 2009..Of 13 affected subjects, nine had inherited HLA *B8 and six had inherited HLA B44. This raised the possibility that TACI mutations might synergize with MHC class I alleles to enhance susceptibility to humoral immune deficiency...
- Structure and function of immunoglobulinsHarry W Schroeder
Division of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294 2182, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 125:S41-52. 2010..Each class defines the IgM, IgG, IgA, IgD, and IgE isotypes. IgG can be split into 4 subclasses, IgG1, IgG2, IgG3, and IgG4, each with its own biologic properties, and IgA can similarly be split into IgA1 and IgA2...
- Genetic control of DH reading frame and its effect on B-cell development and antigen-specifc antibody productionHarry W Schroeder
Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 35294 2182, USA
Crit Rev Immunol 30:327-44. 2010..This change in the repertoire variably affects antibody production and the development of specific B-cell subsets...
- The role of Immunoglobulin CDRH3 in Autoimmune DiseaseHarry Schroeder; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- The role of Immunoglobulin CDRH3 in Autoimmune DiseaseHarry Schroeder; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- The role of Immunoglobulin CDRH3 in Autoimmune DiseaseHARRY WILLIAM SCHROEDER; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- DEVELOPMENT OF THE ANTIBODY REPERTOIREHarry Schroeder; Fiscal Year: 2005..Finally, the effect that alteration of HCDR3 has on the development of the natural autoantibody repertoire and on the progression of autoimmune disease in the MRL-lpr/lpr mouse will be examined. ..
- TCRb CDR3 and Susceptibility to Autoimmune DiseaseHarry Schroeder; Fiscal Year: 2003..These experiments will also shed light on the role of potentially abnormal TCR sequence in promoting lupus and other autoimmune diseases. ..
- IMMUNOGLOBULIN HCDR3 IN AUTOIMMUNE DISEASEHarry Schroeder; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Role of IG CDR-H3 in Responses to HIV VaccinesHARRY WILLIAM SCHROEDER; Fiscal Year: 2010..g. antigen encased in liposomes or antigen displayed by pseudovirions) will facilitate the generation of antibodies that can bind the key MPER region of the HIV envelope protein in a way that will enable them to broadly neutralize HIV. ..