Bradley J Schnackenberg
Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- The beta-agonist isoproterenol attenuates EGF-stimulated wound closure in human airway epithelial cellsBradley J Schnackenberg
Dept of Pediatrics, Univ of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Arkansas Children s Hospital Research Institute, 1120 Marshall St, Slot 512 13, Little Rock, AR 72202, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 290:L485-91. 2006..These results also demonstrate a problem of potential therapeutic relevance in which a commonly prescribed medication may alter wound healing and contribute to the remodeling of asthmatic airways...
- Cyclin E/Cdk2 is required for sperm maturation, but not DNA replication, in early sea urchin embryosBradley J Schnackenberg
Program in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Genesis 45:282-91. 2007..We conclude that cyclin E/cdk2 activity is required for male pronuclear maturation, but not for initiation of DNA replication in early sea urchin development...
- Cyclin E in centrosome duplication and reduplication in sea urchin zygotesBradley J Schnackenberg
Program in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
J Cell Physiol 217:626-31. 2008..This indicates that centrosome duplication during the G1 arrest is limited by a block to reduplication under conditions permissive for duplication. The cytoplasmic conditions of S phase, however, abrogate this block to reduplication...
- The sea urchin stem-loop-binding protein: a maternally expressed protein that probably functions in expression of multiple classes of histone mRNAAnthony J Robertson
Program in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 27599, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 32:811-8. 2004..SuSLBP expressed by in vitro translation does not bind the stem-loop RNA, suggesting that suSLBP is modified to activate RNA binding in sea urchin embryos...
- Coordinating epidermal growth factor-induced motility promotes efficient wound closureRichard C Kurten
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock 72205 0750, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 288:C109-21. 2005..We propose that EGF-stimulated CV-1 fibroblast motility is coordinated by a serum component that induces cell-cell adhesive properties consistent with an epithelial phenotype, thereby enhancing the reepithelialization process...
- Characterization of a panel of six beta2-adrenergic receptor antibodies by indirect immunofluorescence microscopyYulia A Koryakina
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Respir Res 9:32. 2008..Thus, a method for visualizing beta2AR in tissues would be of utility. The purpose of this study was to develop an immunofluorescent labeling technique for localizing native and recombinant beta2AR in primary cell cultures...
- Cyclin D and cdk4 are required for normal development beyond the blastula stage in sea urchin embryosJennifer C Moore
Program in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
Mol Cell Biol 22:4863-75. 2002..These results suggest that in sea urchins, cyclin D and cdk4 are required for normal development and perhaps the patterning of the developing embryo, but may not be directly involved in regulating entry into the cell cycle...
- Novel localization and possible functions of cyclin E in early sea urchin developmentBradley J Schnackenberg
Program in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Cell Sci 115:113-21. 2002..Furthermore, cyclin E does not need to be degraded or dissociated from the chromosomes during mitosis; instead, it may be required on chromosomes during mitosis to immediately initiate the next round of DNA replication...