M L Schmidt
Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Control of disseminated intravascular coagulation in Klippel-Trenaunay-Weber syndrome using enoxaparin and recombinant activated factor VIIa: a case reportUlf H Beier
The RUSH Hemophilia and Thrombophilia Center, Department of Pediatrics, Rush Children s Hospital and Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Med Case Reports 4:92. 2010..Vascular malformation is associated with coagulopathies, especially when hemostasis is challenged...
- Biologic factors determine prognosis in infants with stage IV neuroblastoma: A prospective Children's Cancer Group studyM L Schmidt
Department of Pediatrics, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
J Clin Oncol 18:1260-8. 2000....
- Favorable prognosis for patients 12 to 18 months of age with stage 4 nonamplified MYCN neuroblastoma: a Children's Cancer Group StudyMary Lou Schmidt
Department of Pediatrics, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:6474-80. 2005..The long-term survival of children between age 12 and 24 months with stage 4 neuroblastoma and nonamplified MYCN (MYCN-NA) has not been defined previously...
- Differential expression in an antisense MYCN neuroblastoma modelM L Schmidt
Department of Pediatrics, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Med Pediatr Oncol 35:669-72. 2000..A previously published antisense MYCN-expressing model system was utilized to identify genes whose expression is altered by the down-regulation of MYCN by AS MYCN...
- Evolution of a living donor liver transplantation advocacy programLisa Anderson-Shaw
Clinical Ethics Consult Service, Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Clin Ethics 16:46-57. 2005
- Fixing the system, not the women: an innovative approach to faculty advancementClaudia S Morrissey
Division of Health Policy and Administration, University of Illinois School of Public Health, Chicago, Illinois 60612 4394, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 17:1399-408. 2008..This case study outlines the history, conceptual approach, structure, initiatives, and initial outcomes of FAAC's efforts...
- Hearing loss, quality of life, and academic problems in long-term neuroblastoma survivors: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupJames G Gurney
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, 300 N Ingalls St, Room 6E02, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Pediatrics 120:e1229-36. 2007....
- Pediatric squamous cell carcinoma arising in an alpha-fetoprotein-producing mature cystic teratoma of the mandibleRobert J Cabay
Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60153, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 52:130-2. 2009..The patient was treated with surgical excision along with chemotherapy and has remained disease-free 2 years after the conclusion of therapy...
- MLL-SEPT6 fusion transcript with a novel sequence in an infant with acute myeloid leukemiaShrihari S Kadkol
Department of Pathology, University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 168:162-7. 2006..The findings emphasize the importance of combined cytogenetic and molecular analyses in the workup of acute leukemia, especially in those leukemias that occur infrequently...
- The role of age in neuroblastoma risk stratification: the German, Italian, and children's oncology group perspectivesWendy B London
University of Florida and Children s Oncology Group Department of Statistics, 104 N Main St, 600, Gainesville, FL 32601, USA
Cancer Lett 228:257-66. 2005..However, Italian results in INSS stage 4 patients show that outcome in patients 12-17 months is not better than that of older patients. Further analyses are warrented...